Drafting of wills
- Who should receive assets?
- How can one exclude unwanted successors?
- What happens if an heir drops out?
- How to distribute assets fairly?
- How to turn certain objects and assets over to certain persons?
- Is it useful to gift assets in one’s lifetime?
- How can the spouse be protected?
- Should minors already receive assets?
- How can assets be inherited in the most tax-efficient way possible?
- How can I ensure that my decisions are implemented?
- Which form of will should one choose?
We rightly talk about these topics in our Round Table meetings. The Round Table is an action of Herfurth & Partner and serves to clarify and secure wishes and decisions in the family in connection with assets, provision and succession.
The next dates can be found in the Round Table section (blue box on the homepage).
Further information on many topics can be found in the Publications section (right).