- Who belongs as a legal heir to a community of heirs?
- Who is responsible for the settlement of the estate?
- Do heirs have to agree to certain administrative measures?
- Can an heir directly receive assets?
- What are the duties of the heir who owns the estate but does not inherit it?
- How long can an inheritance be refused?
- Can liability for debts be limited to the estate?
- Who can carry out the inheritance settlement?
- What rights and obligations must a prior heir observe?
We rightly talk about these topics in our Round Table meetings. The Round Table is an action of Herfurth & Partner and serves to clarify and secure wishes and decisions in the family in connection with assets, provision and succession.
The next dates can be found in the Round Table section (blue box on the homepage).
Further information on many topics can be found in the Publications section (right).