Execution of wills
- Which conditions of the will should the executor supervise?
- What dispositions should the executor ensure?
- How long must the execution of the will last?
- Who should be the executor?
- Is there a substitute executor?
- Should there be different executors for business and private assets?
- Should the executor be able to decide on heirs and succession?
- Are family members suitable executors?
- Do banks and other institutions make sense as executors?
- How should an executor be remunerated?
We rightly talk about these topics in our Round Table meetings. The Round Table is an action of Herfurth & Partner and serves to clarify and secure wishes and decisions in the family in connection with assets, provision and succession.
The next dates can be found in the Round Table section (welcome homepage).
Further information on many topics can be found in the Publications section (welcome homepage).