- Which assets are located abroad?
- Who is the direct owner of the assets?
- Are the accesses to accounts and facilities known?
- Who earns the income from the assets?
- Are these objects inherited according to German or to foreign law?
- Must a foreign will be drawn up for assets abroad?
- Can assets abroad be structured in such a way as to avoid a change of assets there?
- Can double taxation on income and change of assets be avoided?
We rightly talk about these topics in our Round Table meetings. The Round Table is an action of Herfurth & Partner and serves to clarify and secure wishes and decisions in the family in connection with assets, provision and succession.
The next dates can be found in the Round Table section (welcome homepage).
Further information on many topics can be found in the Publications section (welcome homepage).