The patchwork family
- How does the obligation to pay alimony from a previous marriage affect the new marriage?
- How does a new marriage affect the alimony for the former family?
- Who should the children grow up with?
- What are the consequences of growing up together children from several marriages?
- Should the spouse receive custody of stepchildren?
- Should children outside the current marriage be members of the community of heirs?
- Should the former spouse be the legal representative of the children in the joint heirship with the new spouse?
- Should assets be able to fall into the hands of former spouses?
- How can members of the patchwork family be treated fairly?
We rightly talk about these topics in our Round Table meetings. The Round Table is an action of Herfurth & Partner and serves to clarify and secure wishes and decisions in the family in connection with assets, provision and succession.
The next dates can be found in the Round Table section (blue box on the homepage).
Further information on many topics can be found in the Publications section (right).